Panorama of Lucerne
Panorama of Lucerne is a 30-metre-long painterly installation consisting of seven paintings made with graphite and egg tempera technique on linen. Recalling on the city of Luzerne primigenial stone caves and Alpine landscapes, it immerses the spectator within a totalizing and interactive experience.
The spectator is totally plunged into a contemplative space in a game of self-reflecting mirrors where the graphite and egg tempera surfaces reflect the viewer’s image, constantly changing with the light.
Title: Panorama of Lucerne
Author: Fernando Leal-Audirac
Painting technique: Graphite and egg tempera on linen
- “Ghiaccio di basalto” (Basaltic Ice), 220 x 355 cm, 2022
- “Le ossa dell’uomo in frac” (Man in Tight’s Bones), 220 x 395 cm, 2022
- “I fiori del silenzio” (The Flowers of Silence), 220 x 395 cm, 2022
- “Il cimitero dei luoghi comuni” (The Cemetery of Common Places), 220 x 395 cm, 2022
- “Tempo e eco” (Time and Echo), 220 x 840 cm, 2022
- “Movimento Continuo” (Continuous Movement), 220 x 460 cm, 2022
- Pius, 90 x 80 cm, 2022
Fernando Leal Audirac (born 16 November 1958 in Mexico City, Mexico) is an international visual artist, painter, sculptor, etcher and designer currently living in Milan. He is acknowledged to be one of the maximum experts in historical painting techniques like fresco, encaustics, egg tempera and oil; he recovers within a contemporary view, oriented to express the essence of painterly languages.
We sell only authentic art. We ensure the integrity of our products
through research and by working closely with the artists.